Bologna International Water Exhibition ACCADUEO is the biannual fair of water treatment and distribution technologies and equipment. This is one of the biggest European fairs of this type and certainly most important exhibition of this type in Italy.
For this reason Loclain has chosen it as an Italian market entry point. The quality and potential of the LocPower system was recognised at its start. Together with other 2 products, Scientific Commission of the Fair has awarded the innovation prize in the category of pumps, machines and plant design to the LocPower® energy harvesting control valve.
The innovation prize was awarded for four different categories:
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS AND SERVICES;
WATER MAINS AND WELLS;
PUMPS, MACHINES AND PLANT DESIGN;
Scientific commission members were:
- Ing. Marco Fantozzi, coordinatore, Rappresentante regionale dell’IWA per le perdite idriche – Area Europa Sud Orientale
- Ing. Marco Franchini, UNIFE e CSSI
- Ing. Alessandro Mazzei, ANEA
- Dott.ssa Liliana Pedercini, Servizi a rete
- Ing. Claudio Anzalone, HERA SPA
- Ing. Carlo Carrettini, Fondazione Aqualab
- Ing. Gianfredi Mazzolani, AQP Puglia
- Ing. Roberto Zocchi, EUREAUX
- Ing. Maurizio DelRe, VEOLIA
- Ing. Carlo Chiesa, Metropolitana Milanese Spa
- Dott. Cesare Cristoforetti, CAP
- Ing. Marco Mari, Ongreening
During the Fair Loclain has established contacts with more than 30 Italian water supply companies and a dozen of international contacts. After the INNOVAMI prize for best patent of the year LocPower innovation award on the Bologna International Water Exhibition was an excellent boost for this circular economy solution.
Here are some useful links about the fair and the innovation award:
PDF catalogue ACCADUEO New Products (in Italian, LocPower is on the page 43)